You can easily backup WhatsApp messages to your Google Drive. This feature is recently added to the latest Whatsapp app. With this backup option, you can easily take the backup of Chats, Images, Audio, Videos, and almost everything present in your WhatsApp app. In this method, we’ll use the Orange backup apk to make a Nandroid backup on Android. In this method, we’ll use TWRP custom recovery and make a backup. There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too.
- Samsung has promised three years of Android updates to all Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S20 variants in the Galaxy S series.
- Even to root your stock ROMs Galaxy device with Magisk, you need to patch “AP_xxx.tar” via Magisk.
- You can only upload to Google Drive with a certain amount of space.
- The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery.
- You may have backed up some of your data using this tool.
There are a few ways to backup and restore app data without root. The easiest way is to use the built-in backup and restore features of your Android phone or tablet. You can also use third-party tools to backup and restore app data.
- The worst that can happen is to restore back to the original ROM.
- Before starting with the instructions, make sure to take a complete device backup beforehand, just to be on the safer side.
- Installing TWRP recovery is the most important aspect of installing custom roms.
- In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there.
- Download the Android/Web OTA Update Zip file and then select Platform / Tools from the System menu.
It’s best to flash the latest version of SuperSU yourself rather than having TWRP do it for you. Island/work profiles/parallel apps cannot backed up because TWRP cannot distinguish between encryption profiles, only user 0 is decrypted by default. Backup of Data requires the userdata partition decrypted. Backup does not include /data/media aka /sdcard Internal Storage. Therefore one must backup pictures manually via USB MTP or adb.
Finally, just swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen to start the backup process, which can take as long as 15 minutes. When it’s done, simply tap “Reboot System” to wrap things up. Installing TWRP without a PC can be done using the official TWRP app. It is a convenient and easy-to-use method that allows you to install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. In this guide, we will be covering the method in detail, so you can follow it easily. Note that your device should be rooted and bootloader should be unlocked before installing TWRP. In this guide, we will show you how to install TWRP without PC.